Plastics Capital PLC (PLA)
Plastics Capital PLC is a public company incorporated in England and Wales on October 2, 2007. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the manufacture of plastic products focused on proprietary products for niche markets exporting to approximately over 80 countries worldwide. The Company along with its subsidiaries operates in two segments; Packaging and industrial products. The Packaging segment includes packaging consumables and high strength film packaging used in applications such as Cardboard box manufacture, point of sale products Courier bags, Asbestos bags, Animal feed bags, Food packaging. The Industrial Products segment includes hydraulic hose consumables and plastic rotating parts used in applications such as Construction equipment, mining equipment, Automotive, Office machines, ATMs, Security cameras, Conveyors. The Company has four factories in the UK, one in Thailand, two in China and sales offices in the USA, Japan, India and China...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.