Plant Impact PLC (PIM)
Plant Impact PLC was incorporated on May 4, 2005. The Company develops and formulates Crop Enhancement products. Its products realize and enhance crop capacity, enabling growers to improve quality and deliver consistently higher marketable yields. Its crop Enhancement products work by beneficially stimulating a plant's physiological responses to stress factors such as heat, salinity, rapid growth, in-field rooting establishment, and the application of pesticides. Crop Enhancement products are distinct from fertilisers, which correct soil deficiency, as well as from conventional agrochemicals (pesticides), which protect crops from invasive pests, diseases or weeds. The Company's products - which are all presently foliar chemical sprays applied on the farm by growers - are developed and registered by the group and then marketed by regional agrochemical distributors or strategic partners such as Bayer CropScience and Arysta LifeScience. Its business is carried out in southern hemisphere for Brazilian operations, reported in the Americas geographic segment and the northern hemisphere businesses reported in the Europe, Middle East and Rest of World segment. Its segments are Crop Nutrients and Pest Control...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.