Plant Health Care PLC (PHC)
Plant Health Care PLC was incorporated on April 30th, 2004. It is the provider of natural, yield enhancing plant products to the agricultural industry. Its products are aimed at the agriculture industry, through supply and distribution agreements with major agrochemical industry partners. The Company's products deliver both environmental and economic benefits for the customers and capitalise upon long- term trends towards natural systems and biological products to promote plant health and growth. Its long-term vision remains to establish Plant Health Care as a highly profitable technology licensing business, embedded in the global agrochemical industry. The Company views, manages and operates its business in United States of America, Mexico, and Europe. The Company owns trademarks or trade names such as Myconate, Harpin and N-Hibit...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.