PipeHawk PLC (PIP)
PipeHawk PLC is incorporated in May 16, 2000. The Company engaged in the development, assembly and sale of ground probing radar (GPR) equipment, and test system solutions; the provision of GPR based services and the undertaking of complementary Research and Development assignments. The Company operates in three segments namely Utility detection and mapping services, Development, assembly and sale of GPR equipment and Test system solutions. Adien Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary, is engaged in the field of utility detection and mapping. Its survey teams provide information that is critical in the design processes of almost all construction projects that involve breaking the ground. QM Systems, a division of the group provides solutions and services for electronic system design and manufacture, test equipment, transfer systems and automation and assembly solutions to the automotive, aerospace, rail and other related industries. The group has operations in United Kingdom and Europe...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.