Pinewood Shepperton PLC (PWS)
Pinewood Shepperton PLC is a public limited company incorporated and domiciled in England and Wales on December 7, 1999. The Company is engaged in providing studio and related services to the film and television industry. The Company's services support film production, filmed television and studio television recording, digital content services & facilities for media related businesses. The Company operates in two segments; Media Services and Media Investments. The Media Services segment provides studio and related services to the film, television and screen-based industries. The Media Investment segment provides investment funding and production services to the film and television industries. The Media Services segment has three complementary operating streams Film; Television; and Media Hub. The Film operation includes Stage and Ancillary providing production facilities to clients, Digital Content Services and International. The Television operations provides TV production facilities including high definition television studios, film stages and post production services to support all forms of television production. The Mdia Hub operations provide expertise, equipment and support to the film, television, video games, advertising and photographic industries...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.