PIK Group OJSC (PIK)
PIK Group OJSC and its subsidiaries are engaged in investing in development projects for construction of residential buildings and sales of real estate properties; construction services; production of construction materials, including concrete panels, window frames and other construction elements.The Company operates in four business segments: Real estate development, Construction segment, Industrial segment, and others. Real estate development segment is engaged in the implementation of developments planned and undertaken by the group, including identification of investment opportunities, performance of feasibility studies, obtaining the necessary construction permits, carrying out construction of projects and performing project management activities, and marketing real estate projects to potential buyers. Construction segment is engaged in contracting activities, production and assembly of prefabricated panel buildings and related activities. Industrial segment is engaged in production of concrete panels, window frames and other contractions materials, other segment provides real estate maintenance services to tenants, transportation services and other activities...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.