Petropavlovsk PLC (POG)
Petropavlovsk PLC is a company incorporated on December 20, 2001 and registered in England and Wales. The Company is a gold-mining company in Russia. The Company operates four hard-rock gold mines together with a small number of alluvial operations in the Amur region, Russian Far East, where it has operated since 1994. It is a vertically integrated Group which has expertise across the mining lifecycle, from identifying prospective areas, to exploration, development, mining and processing. The Company's segments are Pokrovskiy, Pioneer, Malomir and Albyn hard-rock gold mines which are engaged in gold and silver production as well as field exploration and mine development; Alluvial operations segment comprising various alluvial gold operations which are engaged in gold production and field exploration; and Corporate and Other segment comprising corporate administration, in-house geological exploration and construction and engineering expertise, engineering and scientific operations and other supporting in-house functions as well as various gold projects and other activities that do not meet the reportable segment criteria...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.