Petrofac Ltd (PFC)
Petrofac Ltd is engaged in the provision of facilities solutions to the oil & gas production and processing industry. Its reporting segments are Onshore Engineering & Construction, Offshore Projects & Operations, Engineering & Consulting Services and Integrated Energy Services. Onshore Engineering & Construction which provides engineering, procurement and construction project execution services to the onshore oil & gas industry. Its Offshore Projects & Operations provides offshore engineering, operations and maintenance on and offshore. Engineering & Consulting Services which provides technical engineering, consultancy, conceptual design, front end engineering and design (FEED) and project management consultancy (PMC) across all sectors including renewables and carbon capture. Its integrated Energy Services which co-invests with partners in oil & gas production, processing and transportation assets, provides production improvement services under value aligned commercial structures and oil & gas related technical competency training and consultancy services. The company operates in North America, Europe and UK...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.