Petroceltic International PLC (PCI)
Petroceltic International PLC is a company incorporated in Ireland and founded in 2003. It is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company operates in four principal reportable segments; development of oil & gas in Algeria; production of oil & gas in Egypt; oil & gas exploration & production in Bulgaria and Romania; and oil & gas exploration in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. The Company operates in two offshore exploration concessions in the Romanian sector of the Black Sea; it produces gas in Italy and its operated asset in Italy is the Elsa oil discovery, which contains 95MMbbls of gross contingent resources. The Company has 100% operated interest in three producing gas fields and one future development in the Galata concession which is located in shallow water, offshore Bulgaria. The Company also operates in Kurdistan Region of Iraq and onshore Nile Delta, Egypt. The Company provides exploration skills in geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir engineering, petroleum engineering, well design, drilling operations and project management...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.