Personal Group Holdings PLC (PGH)
Personal Group Holdings PLC was incorporated on May 7, 1996. The Company is engaged in transacting employee benefits related business, including short term accident and health insurance and financial services in the UK. The Company operates two trading operating segments, namely employee benefits insurance and consultancy; and financial services offered by Berkeley Morgan Group Ltd., and its subsidiary undertakings. Employee benefits insurance and consultancy derives its revenue from the underwriting by PA of insurance policies that have been bought by employees of host companies via bespoke benefit programs. Insurance related income includes insurance and reinsurance brokerage commission. Insurance brokerage commission includes that derived from voluntary group income protection plan sales. Non-insurance related income includes income derived from the sale of benefit books, consultancy services and property rental income. Financial services revenue consists of revenue generated by BMG and its subsidiary undertakings. Its service consists mainly of commission generated by financial advisers and commission generated from insurance underwriting agencies...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.