Persimmon PLC (PSN)
Persimmon PLC is engaged in the house building, which is carried out within the United Kingdom. Its main trading companies are Persimmon Homes Ltd and Charles Church Developments Ltd. The group trades under the brand names of Persimmon Homes, Charles Church, Westbury Partnerships and Space4. Persimmon Homes is the main business. The group has 24 regional offices from Exeter to Edinburgh, building quality homes which provide the very best in design and construction. The various property includes three, four and five bed detached properties; two and three bed town houses; semi-detached houses; bungalows and apartments. Charles Church is the house building brand which is engaged in the design and quality of the homes. Charles Church provides a range of premium homes, in both modern and traditional styles. The Westbury Partnerships business engages in social housing, in conjunction with Space4, the group's timber frame manufacturing operation...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.