Pennant International Group PLC (PEN)
Pennant International Group PLC is engaged in delivery of integrated logistic support solutions. These comprise Logistic Support Analysis Report software, technical documentation, simulation and computer based training systems to customers worldwide; principally those in defence and aerospace, but also in rail transport, oil and gas, petro-chemical, power, customer goods retail, information technology and telecommunications industries. The group's operating segments are Training Systems, Data Services and Software. Training Systems segment is involved in the design, manufacture and delivery of simulation, virtual reality and computer-based training products mainly for defence projects including new platforms and updates to existing platforms. Data Services segment is involved in the high quality media, graphics, virtual reality and technical documentation principally for the defence, rail, power and government sectors. It also provides media production services to Training Systems division. Software Services segment owns the rights to the OmegaPS suite of engineering support software. The group has operations in the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, and Australia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.