Pendragon PLC (PDG)
Pendragon PLC was incorporated on December 10 1988. The Company consists of the sale and repair of new and used motor vehicles, contract hire and leasing of vehicles, wholesale of motor vehicle parts and provision of dealer management IT systems. It operates its business through reportable segments namely Stratstone,Evans Halshaw, Stratstone, Quicks, California, Leasing, Quickco and Pinewood. The Stratstone segment comprises the prestige car, truck and commercial vans brand encompassing the sale of new and used motor cars, motorbikes, trucks and vans, together with associated aftersales activities of service, body repair and parts sales. Evans Halshaw segment comprises the volume car brand encompassing the sale of new and used motor cars, together with associated aftersales activities of service, body repair and parts sales. Quicks segment comprises the used car operation encompassing the sale of used motor cars, together with associated aftersales activities of service and accessory sales. California segment comprises the retail operation in California in the United States encompassing the sale of new and used motor cars, together with associated aftersales activities of service and parts sales. Leasing segment comprises the contract hire activities. Quickco segment comprises the parts distribution businesses which trade under the Quickco name. Pinewood segment comprises the activities as a dealer management IT provider and shared service centre...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.