PayPoint PLC (PAY)
PayPoint PLC was incorporated on June 15, 1996. The Company is engaged in operating payments collection network used for the cash payment of bills and services, prepayments for mobile telephones and energy meters, and the collection of cash payments from service providers, including government departments. PayPoint's payment systems are located in over 26,700 retail outlets ('agents') across the UK, Ireland and Romania. Some of these shops are well-known names, such as the Co-op, Spar, Nisa, McColls, Costcutter, Sainsbury Local, Asda, One Stop, BP and Londis, while thousands of others are independents. Its ATM network numbers more than 3,600 LINK-branded machines across the UK, in the same sites as PayPoint terminals. It also offers PayPoint.net, an Internet payment service linking into various banks to deliver secure online credit and debit card payments for Web merchants. The Company also provides PayByPhone services to parking authorities allowing consumers to use their mobile phones to pay for their parking by credit or debit card. It serves various sectors, such as utilities, telecom, media, financial services, transport, retail, gaming, and public sectors...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.