Park Group PLC (PKG)
Park Group PLC is incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom on April 5, 1983. The company offers financial services business utilizing communication technologies including internet, mobile smart telephony and social media, to offer customers a range of incentive, reward and Christmas products. The Company is engaged in the multi-retailer voucher and prepaid gift card business delivering rewards and prepaid products to UK consumers and corporates. It provides flexible products and services to customers throughout the UK and Ireland. The Company operates in two segments; consumer & corporate. The Consumer division represents the group's sales to consumers, utilising its Christmas savings offering and consumer sales via the internet. The Corporate division comprises the group's sales to businesses, offering sales of the Love2shop voucher, flexecash cards and other retailer vouchers to businesses for use as staff rewards/incentives, marketing aids and prizes. Its products include Love2shopvoucher, Love2shop gift card, Love2choose gift card, Love2travel card, Client branded cards, Retail Vouchers, Hampers, and gifts & experiences. The Love2shop voucher is the multi-retailer gift voucher in UK. The Love2shop gift card is the gift card alternative to the multi-retailer paper voucher of UK. The Love2choose gift card allows the customers to provide an unrivalled recognition scheme to their employees and customers with a pre-paid gift card that puts them in the diving seat. The Love2travel gift card provides access to an ATOL bonded travel agency for all holiday and travel requirements. Love2shop gift cards can be personalized to reflect corporate identity or campaign theme. Both its corporate and consumer businesses the Company offers a range of hampers, gifts and experiences in addition to its voucher and card products...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.