Parallel Media Group PLC (PAA)
Parallel Media Group PLC was incorporated on June 23, 1959 in the United Kingdom. It operates as a sports marketing, entertainment and media and management company. It is engaged in sports promotion, event management, sponsorship sales, media distribution, and sports sponsorship advisory services. The Company operates in three distinct areas: - Sports, Entertainment and Media. In Sport, the Group offers services in golf and has been responsible for promoting tournaments such as the Championship and the Prudential Causeway Trophy. In addition the Group has also promoted Premier League Golf, a celebrity event held at the prestigious Marina Bay Sandy resort. In Entertainment, the Company offers services in connecting international brands with music solutions in the Asian markets. Its projects include the promotion of a Justin Bieber concert in Korea, a Taylor Swift concert in Malaysia, both for AIA, the Real Life Company. In addition it will be promoting the AIA Real Life: NOW Festival in Korea. The Company's Media activities are conducted through its 50:50 joint venture company with Pico Global services to form Pico TV, a media company creating digital platforms for events and exhibitions...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.