Paragon Group of Companies (The) PLC (PAG)
Paragon Group of Companies (The) PLC was incorporated in 1985 in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006. It is a buy-to-let mortgage lender and specialist loan services provider. It is an independent provider of mortgages to residential property investors in the private rented sector through its specialist brands, Paragon Mortgages and Mortgage Trust. In addition, it operates a specialist loan servicing business for third parties through its Moorgate Loan Servicing brand. The Company operates in two business segments: First Mortgages and Consumer Finance. The First Mortgages segment includes interest and fees generated by the buy-to-let and owner-occupied mortgage assets and other income derived from first charge mortgages. Consumer Finance includes interest and fees generated by second charge loans, the residual car, retail finance and unsecured loan assets. Its clients include building societies, investment banks, specialist lenders, hedge funds, private equity houses, commercial banks and other financial services companies...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.