Paddy Power PLC (PAP)
Paddy Power PLC is incorporated on December 2, 2003. The Company provides sports betting services through the internet, through a chain of licensed betting offices and by telephone. It also provides online gaming services through 'paddypower.com', 'paddypowergames.com', 'paddypowercasino.com', 'paddypowerbingo.com', 'paddypowerpoker.com', 'paddypowervegas.com', 'rollercasino.com' and 'betdash.com'. It provides these services in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and Italy. The Group also supplies business to business services internationally. The online (ex Australia), Irish retail, UK retail and telephone (ex Australia) segments are all engaged in sports betting and gaming (gaming machines, casino, poker, games, bingo and financial spread betting). Online (ex Australia) services are delivered primarily through the internet, telephone (ex Australia) through the public telephony system and Irish and UK retail through licensed bookmaking shop estates. The online (ex Australia) and telephone (ex Australia) segments are delivered primarily from the UK and Ireland, the Irish retail segment from retail outlets in the Republic of Ireland and UK retail from retail outlets in Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The Australia operations are engaged primarily in sports betting services provided to Australian customers using both the internet and the public telephony system...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.