Oxford Advanced Surfaces Group PLC (OXA)
Oxford Advanced Surfaces Group PLC was incorporated on June 13, 2006. It is a research company that designs, develops and manufactures surface modification technology to address the bonding challenges of advanced materials in the automotive, aerospace, electronics and renewable energy markets. Its proprietary platform technology, Onto highly reactive chemistry, provides manufacturers with versatile solutions for even to the difficult-to-bond substrates such as engineering plastics, thermoplastic composites and carbon-based materials. Onto surface treatments can be integrated into existing manufacturing facilities for use in a wide range of surface functionalisation and adhesion promotion applications. It operates its business in two distinct segments, The Reactive Chemistry segment and The Particle Technology segment. The Reactive Chemistry segment is focused on developing and licensing novel OntoTM chemistry that provides advances in cross-linking, adhesion and surface modification leading to new and advanced materials and material solutions. The Particle Technology segment is focused on using and modifying particles for use in a wide range of applications, from optical coatings (VISARCTM) through to fast moving consumer goods and agrochemicals. Work in this segment has been suspended at the present time. The Company is the supplier of Onto and VISARC technology...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.