OMG PLC (OMG)
OMG PLC was founded in 1984. The Company develops, produces and sells image understanding solutions. The Company comprises of four business segments: Vicon Group, Yotta Group, 2d3, and OMG Life. Vicon Group involves in the development, production and sale of computer software and equipment for the engineering, entertainment and life science markets. Yotta Group involves in services for the management of infrastructure and taxation, highway surveying and associated software development. 2d3 involves in the development and sale of computer software for the defense market. OMG Life directs to consumer segment involves in product development. The Company operates in United Kingdom, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.