Old Mutual PLC (OML)
Old Mutual PLC is an investment, savings, insurance and banking company. It operates mainly in the long-term savings and investment market. The Company offers innovative long-term savings and investment solutions which address both protection and retirement savings needs. The Company's retail affluent offers wealth creation and protection products as well as asset management. Mass foundation offers savings and protection products to customers in the lower income and foundation market. Corporate segment caters for the needs of institutional and corporate investors through retirement and group risk products. Old mutual investment group is a multi-boutique asset management and investment business that offers clients access to an array of investment offerings. Old Mutual currently has operations in Namibia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Kenya, Swaziland, Nigeria and Ghana where it offers various corporate and retail solutions in the areas of life and savings, property and casualty, asset management and banking...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.