OJSC Rosneft Oil Co (ROSN)
OJSC Rosneft Oil Co was incorporated as an open joint stock company on December 7, 1995. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in exploration, development, production and sale of crude oil and gas and refining, transportation and sale of petroleum products in the Russian Federation and in international markets. Its operating segments are exploration and production, refining and distribution, and Corporate and other unallocated activities. The exploration and production segment is engaged in field exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. Refining and distribution segment is engaged in processing crude oil and other hydrocarbons into petroleum products, as well as the purchase, sale and transportation of crude oil and petroleum products. Corporate and other unallocated activities do not represent operating segment and comprise corporate activity, activities involved in field development, maintenance of infrastructure and functioning of the first two segments, as well as banking and finance services, and other activities. The Company is subject to export quotas set by the Russian Federation State pipeline Commission to allow equal access to the limited capacity of oil pipeline system owned and operated by OJSC AK Transneft. The Company exports certain quantities of crude oil bypassing OJSC AK Transneft system thus achieving higher export capacity. The remaining production is processed at the Company's and third parties' refineries for further sale on domestic and international markets...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.