OJSC Novolipetsk Steel (NLMK)
OJSC Novolipetsk Steel is engaged in the production and sale of ferrous metals, consisting of steel slabs, long products, hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, galvanized cold rolled sheet and cold rolled sheet with polymeric coatings and also electro-technical steel. It is organized into four segments: Steel, Long products, Mining, and foreign rolled products. Steel segment comprises production and sales of steel products, primarily pig iron, steel slabs, hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, galvanized cold rolled sheet and cold rolled sheet with polymeric coatings and also electro-technical steel. Long products segment, comprising a number of steel-production facilities combined in a single production system beginning from iron scrap collection and recycling to steel-making, production of long products, reinforcing rebar, and metalware. Mining segment, comprising mining, processing and sales of iron ore, fluxing limestone and metallurgical dolomite, which supplies raw materials to the steel segment and third parties. Foreign Rolled Products segment comprises steelmaking companies located outside Russia. The Company has operations in the Russia, European Union, Middle East, including Turkey, North America and Asia...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.