OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works (MMK)
OJSC Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works is a steel producers & a metal company. The Company's segments are Russian steel segment, The Turkish steel segment and coal mining. The Company's flat products are slab, hot rolled coils, Hot-rolled sheets and plates, Cold-rolled coils, Cold-rolled sheets, Black plates (sheets and coils), Plates and Cold-rolled narrow strips whereas its long products are Billets, Square bars, Wire rod, Round bars, Strips, Hexagonal bars, Die-rolled and plain bars, Equal and unequal angles, Channels, Beams and Special sections. Its down stream products are Galvanised and colour-coated product, Cold-formed sections, Tinplate and Electric-welded round and square pipes. The Company is the only producer of tinplate in the Russian Federation and Tinplate is used for the production of containers, vessels, cans and covers and other packages...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.