OJSC LSR Group (LSRG)
OJSC LSR Group was founded in 1993. The Company is engaged in real estate development in St. Petersburg, Munich and Moscow, prefabricated panel construction in St. Petersburg and Yekaterinburg, commercial real estate development in St. Petersburg and Moscow, the production of building materials at plants located in Russia and Ukraine. These products and services are sold mainly in Russia. The Company's reportable segments are: Real Estate Development business units, specializes in the development of elite, mass-market and business class residential real estate, gated communities and commercial real estate; Construction, the construction business units specialize in panel construction, providing of tower cranes services, transportation of construction materials and pile driving services. These business units are located in Saint-Petersburg, Moscow, and Ural region; Building Materials, the building materials business units are engaged in the production of brick, concrete and reinforced concrete items, ready-mix concrete, aerated concrete blocks, crushed stone production, land-based and marine-dredged sand extraction. These business units are located in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow. The operations of the Company are conducted and managed primarily in North-West region, Moscow, Ural and in Germany...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.