OJSC Cherkizovo Group (CHE)
OJSC Cherkizovo Group was incorporated on September 22, 2005. The Company is an integrated diversified meat producer in the Russian Federation. Its operations are structured into four operating divisions: Meat Processing, Poultry, Pork and Grain. The Company operates six meat processing plants, where it process raw meat into fresh and ready-to-cook products, and process it further into processed meat, sausages, hams and other products. The division also carries out associated sales and trading operations. Its Poultry division consists of seven production clusters and the associated sales and trading operations. The Pork operations comprise 14 integrated pork complexes and its Grain segment, 51,200-hectare land bank. In poultry products, Petelinka is the brand in the chilled poultry segment on Moscow market; Vasilievka is the brand of chilled poultry in the mid-price segment in Penza and the Penza region; Domashnya Kurochka is an eco-product in a premium segment of the Moscow chilled poultry market; Chicken Kingdom is a quality chilled and frozen poultry. In processed meat products, Cherkizovsky is a sausage and meat brand; Imperiya Vkusa - dainty ham and smoked products; Myasnaya Gubernia is a trademark offering sausage products; Ulyanovsky is a trademark of the meat products of Volga Region. The Company's trademarks are Kurinoe Tsarstvo, Cherkizovsky, among others...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.