OAO TMK (TMKS)
OAO TMK was founded in 2001. The Company produces and supplies steel pipe for the oil and gas industry. It provides seamless and welded pipe, combined with services in heat treating, protective coating, premium connections threading, warehousing and pipe repairing. The Company currently integrates 28 production assets in Russia, the United States, Canada, Oman, the UAE, Romania and Kazakhstan. The Company consists of four Russian production sites: the Volzhsky Pipe Plant, Seversky Tube Works, Sinarsky Pipe Plant and Taganrog Metallurgical Works; twelve production facilities in the United States and Canada, owned by TMK IPSCO; TMK-ARTROM and TMK-RESITA in Romania; and TMK GIPI in Oman. The Company also includes four oilfield services assets in Russia, incorporated in TMK Oilfield Services division, TMK- Kaztrubprom (Kazakhstan), and Threading and Mechanical Key Premium (Abu Dhabi, UAE)...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.