Numis Corp PLC (NUM)
Numis Corp PLC offers investment banking and stock broking services to corporate and institutional clients primarily in the United Kingdom and the United States. It provides corporate finance services comprising advisory services in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, public bids, initial public offerings, secondary fundraisings, convertible securities, and private equity, as well as offers equity capital market services. The company also provides corporate broking services consisting of institutional sales and sales trading; advisory services to its corporate clients on market conditions and perceptions; and dealing with investor relations, such as institutional road show presentations to shareholders. In addition, it offers research services in various sectors, including building and property, engineering, life sciences, metals and mining, media, new energy and emissions, non-life insurance, oil and gas, retail, smaller companies, specialty and other finance, support services, technology, and travel and leisure sectors...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.