Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC (NOG)
Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC, formerly Nostrum Oil & Gas LP was formed on August 29, 2007. The Company is a multi-field Exploration &Production enterprise operating in north-west Kazakhstan. The Company's producing asset is the Chinarevskoye field located in the northern part of the oil-rich pre-Caspian basin. Its other assets include the Rostoshinskoye field, the Darjinskoye field, and the Yuzhno-Gremyachenskoye field, which are all located in the vicinity of the Chinarevskoye field and it's Gas Treatment Facility. The Company focuses on creating long-term shareholder value through the discovery and development of oil and gas reserves as well as the production and sale of crude oil, stabilized condensate, LPG and dry gas...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.