North Midland Construction PLC (NMD)
North Midland Construction PLC undertakes construction projects covering the spheres of Civil Engineering, Building and Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. The Company operates in two divisions: Highways & Utilities and Building & Civil Engineering. The Highways & Utilities division is an integrated division delivering highway, structures and public realm schemes across the public and private sectors, as well as utility diversion and installation works for telecommunications and electricity providers. The Utilities division works on infrastructure across the telecommunications, electricity and water sectors, including for Statutory Bodies such as Openreach, Virgin Media, Vodafone, Kingston Communications, Northern Power Grid, Severn Trent Water, Anglian Water, Wessex Water and many others. The Building and Civil Engineering (BCE) division delivers construction, design and build projects for regulated businesses and the private sectors including: defence, education, retail, leisure, waste, housing and commercial. BCE has worked in the distribution sector which includes laying ducting and mains, switchgear buildings, transformers and substations, together with infrastructure for power stations. The work undertaken includes projects for local, regional, national and international blue chip companies and developers. Projects have included works to student accommodation, steelworks, food processors, and pharmaceutical facilities. The Company's customers are in General Industry, Defence, Education, Fire Stations, Hotel & Leisure, Powr, Prisons, Residential, Retail, Waste & Energy, Water, Highways, Utilities, Environmental, Infrastructure and Regeneration sectors...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.