Nord Gold NV (NORD)
Nord Gold NV is engaged in the extraction, refining and sale of gold. It is engaged in nine producing mines, one large-scale development project, five advanced exploration projects and a broad portfolio of early exploration projects and licenses located across West Africa in Guinea and Burkina Faso, Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation. Its reportable segments are Neryungri-Metallik and Aprelkovo; Buryatzoloto; Berezitovy; Taparko; Crew Gold; Development West Africa; and Development Russia. Neryungri-Metallik and Aprelkovo: gold mines located in Yakutia Republic and Chita region of the Russian Federation, use heap-leaching technology for gold processing. Buryatzoloto: gold mining entity located in Buryatia republic of the Russian Federation, includes two gold mines - Zun-Holba and Irokinda. Berezitovy: gold mine located in Amur region of the Russian Federation. Taparko: gold mine located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Crew Gold segment includes Crew Gold Group operating LEFA mine in Guinea, West Africa. Development West Africa, which includes a number of mines on exploration and evaluation stage located in West Africa. Development Russia segment includes a number of mines on exploration and evaluation stage in the Russian Federation...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.