Nanoco Group PLC (NANO)
Nanoco Group PLCwas incorporated and domiciled in theUnited Kingdom on March 9, 2004. The Company along with its subsidiaries isengaged in the research, development, licensing and manufacturing of heavy-metalfree quantum dots and semiconductor nanoparticles for use in displays,lighting, solar energy and bio-imaging. The Company serves four market areasincluding; displays, lighting, solar and bio-imaging. In the display market itsCFQD quantum dots offer enhanced colour, energy efficiency, and seamlessintegration into existing LCD production processes. In the lighting market its CFQDquantum dots enable tuneable, high-efficiency LED lighting. In the solarmarket, Company's nanomaterials produce efficient, low cost and lightweight solarcells. In the bio-imaging market, Company's nanomaterials offer in-vivo andin-vitro biological imaging of cells for advanced diagnostic applications. The Companyhas operation in four geographical areas including; United Kingdom, Europe,Asia and USA...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.