Naibu Global International Co PLC (NBU)
Naibu Global International Co PLC was incorporated on December 15, 2011. The Company designs, manufactures and supplies Naibu branded sports shoes, and design and supply Naibu branded clothing and accessories in the People's Republic of China. Its business segments are organised as: Design, manufacture and sale of sports and leisure footwear which comprise athletic footwear designed for specific sporting activities such as running, tennis, basketball and skate board as well as leisure footwear, marketed under the 'Naibu' brand, and Design and sale of sports of sports apparel and accessories which comprise apparel for specific sporting activities such as running, tennis, basketball and leisure; functional apparel such as t-shirts, polo shirts and windbreakers; and accessories such as sport bags, caps, socks, protective guards and basketballs, marketed under the 'Naibu' brand...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.