Motive Television PLC (MTV)
Motive Television PLC was incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom on December 22, 2004. The Company along with its subsidiaries is engaged in producing television programmes and develops & distributes technology relating to television broadcasting. The Company operates in two segments including; Digital Television Technology and Television Production (Content). The Company solutions offerings include; Video2go, Mocast and Tablet TV. The Video2Go is a solution which addresses the need for broadcasters and Pay TV operators to distribute securely its content to every screen and any connected device in the household. The Mocast is a software-based solution running on standard network server hardware and operating systems. Tablet TV designed to address the US tablet and smartphone market, meeting the demand for watching long-form video on devices...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.