Morgan Sindall Group PLC (MGNS)
Morgan Sindall Group PLC, incorporated on July 20, 1953, is a UK construction and regeneration group. The Group is organised into five operating divisions: Construction & Infrastructure, Fit Out, Affordable Housing, Urban Regeneration and Investments. Construction & Infrastructure offers national design, construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector clients. The division works on projects, and in frameworks and strategic alliances of all sizes across a broad range of markets including commercial, defence, education, energy, healthcare, industrial, leisure, retail, transport and water. Fit Out specialises in fit out and refurbishment projects in the commercial, central and local government office, further education, and retail banking markets. Overbury operates as a national fit out company through multiple procurement routes and Morgan Lovell specialises in workspace consultancy and in the interior design and build of offices. Affordable Housing specialises in the design and build, refurbishment and maintenance of homes and the regeneration of communities across the UK. The division operates a full mixed-tenure model creating homes for rent, shared ownership and open market sale. Urban Regeneration works with landowners and public sector partners to unlock value from under-developed assets to bring about sustainable regeneration and urban renewal through the delivery of mixed-use and residential-led projects. Typically creates commercial, retail, residential, leisure and public realm facilities. Investments realises the potential for under-utilised property assets and promotes economic growth, primarily through strategic partnerships with the public sector, by providing flexible structuring and funding solutions and development expertise. The division covers a wide range of markets including asset backed, education, health and social care, residential, student accommodation, leisure and infrastructure...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.