Morgan Advanced Materials PLC (MGAM)
Morgan Advanced Materials PLC is incorporated on April 11, 1934. The Company designs, manufactures and markets carbon and ceramic components for applications. The Group operates through two divisions namely Morgan Ceramics and Morgan Engineered Materials. Technical Ceramics is engaged in the supply of customer specific, applications-engineered industrial products manufactured from advanced materials including structural ceramic, electro-ceramic and precious metals. Thermal Ceramics provides thermal management solutions for high-temperature applications which benefit technically, financially and environmentally from optimized thermal and energy efficiency management. Morgan Engineered Materials delivers highly engineered solutions built from a portfolio of advanced material technologies that includes carbon, silicon carbide, oxide-based ceramics and advanced polymeric composite materials. The Division consists of two reportable operating segments: Morgan AM&T, which includes NP Aerospace, with core applications including transfer systems for industrial and rail transportation, seals and bearings for fluid handling, high-temperature insulation for solar silicon wafer production and advanced lightweight ceramic/composite armor systems for personal and vehicle protection; and Molten Metal Systems. The Group has operations in the United Kingdom, Americas, Far East and Australia, Europe, Middle East and Africa...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.