Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC (MONY)
Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC was incorporated on March 14, 2007 in England and is based in Chester, the United Kingdom. The Company and its subsidiaries provide price comparison services primarily in the United Kingdom. The Company offers online services to compare products in money, insurance, and home services verticals through MoneySupermarket.com; and travel vertical through TravelSupermarket.com. It provides comparison services for financial products, including business finance, credit cards, credit monitoring, current accounts, debt, international banking, investments, legal services, loans, money forums, mortgages, travel money, pensions, shares, and savings products; and insurance products, such as breakdown, dental, home, life, medical, motor, pet, and travel insurance. The Company also offers customers the ability to search for and compare airport parking, car hire, flights, hotels, and package holidays in the travel vertical; and broadband, mobile telephones, vouchers, shopping, and utilities in the home services vertical...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.