Molins PLC (MLIN)
Molins PLC was founded in 1912. The Company is incorporated and domiciled in the United Kingdom. It has three divisions which include: Scientific Services, Packaging Machinery and Tobacco Machinery. Scientific Services division is the market-leading supplier of quality control instruments and analytical smoke constituent capture machinery to the tobacco industry. Scientific Services division comprises Cerulean and Arista Laboratories. Cerulean, based in Milton Keynes, UK, develops, assembles, sells and maintains process and quality control instruments for the tobacco industry. Arista Laboratories, based in Richmond, Virginia, USA, is an independent tobacco and smoke constituent analytical laboratory. Packaging Machinery division provides custom machinery and product solutions for packaging and processing applications. It comprises Molins Technologies, based in Coventry, UK and Langen Group, based in Mississauga, Canada, in Wijchen, the Netherlands and in Singapore. Tobacco Machinery division is a major supplier of machines, spares and related services to the tobacco industry. It is engaged in design, development and manufacture of secondary tobacco processing machinery, particularly mid-speed cigarette makers, packing and handling equipment...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.