Modern Water PLC (MWG)
Modern Water PLC is engaged in developing, and deploying technology-based solutions for the economic availability of fresh water and treatment of wastewater. The Company also provides desalination technology, toxicity monitoring and bio-detection products, trace metal monitoring products, toxicity monitoring applications, saline wastewater treatment systems, and electro-coagulation wastewater treatment systems. It owns, installs and operates membrane technologies and develops and supplies advanced systems for water monitoring. Its Membrane Process division uses its Forward Osmosis (FO) technology platform in a number of membrane process which includes: desalination, evaporative cooling systems, enhanced oil recovery and hydro osmotic power (HOP). The Monitoring division has developed some of the advanced systems for monitoring and improving water quality. It brings together its acute toxicity monitoring systems for online, portable and lab use with global environmental and process monitoring products and technologies. The Company operates in the Middle East, Europe, South Africa, China, the United States, and the United Kingdom...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.