Mobile Tornado Group PLC (MBT)
Mobile Tornado Group Plc was incorporated in United Kingdom on May 24, 2004. The Company is engaged in providing instant communication mobile applications serving the market of mobile data services in the mobile communication industry. The Company's patented Internet Protocol Radio Service (IPRS) technology has deployed on networks around the world. The suite of IP-based, OMA standards-compliant services provide instantaneous, 'always-on', bandwidth-efficient communications across a range of mobile networks and devices, including compatibility with forthcoming LTE (Long Term Evolution) 4G mobile networks. The Company offers Instant Talk (Push to Talk), Instant Locate, Instant Alert, and Instant Message. Instant Talk, allows a mobile workforce to instantly communicate with the office as well as their team, improving workforce management and efficiency. Instant Locate is a GPS-enabled making it possible to manage location reports of a remote workforce in an instant. Instant Alert service ensures the delivery of the alert to the centre, maintains the connectivity status of the user requiring assistance, and prioritizes resource allocations to its user. Instant Messaging service allows a workforce to transmit short, text-based messages between any users regardless of whether they are fixed (PC based) or mobile. The Company also offers its BB3G Mobile Phone a communication device, designed to consolidate the range of services in a robust and easy-to-use client device. It provides access to the full range of Mobile Tornado services. The Company offers its solutions to software vendors, mobile operators, service providers, and enterprises, as well as operates as a hosted platform. It has operations in Europe, South America, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.