Mitsubishi Corp (MBC)
Mitsubishi Corp was incorporated on April 1, 1950. The Company develops and operates businesses in industries including, industrial finance, energy, metals, machinery, chemicals, foods, and environmental business. The Company's operating segments consist of the following seven business groups: Global Environmental & Infrastructure Business, Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development; Energy Business; Metals; Machinery; Chemicals; and Living Essentials. The Global Environmental & Infrastructure Business Group conducts infrastructure projects, related trading operations and other activities in power generation, water, transportation and other infrastructure fields that serve as a foundation for industry. The Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development Group is developing shosha-type industrial finance businesses. These include asset management businesses, buyout investment businesses, leasing businesses, real estate development and finance businesses, and logistics services. The Energy Business Group conducts oil and gas exploration, development and production (E&P) business; investment in liquefied natural gas (LNG) liquefaction projects; and sales of crude oil, petroleum products, carbon materials and products, LNG, and liquefied petroleum gas. The Metals Group trades, develops businesses and invests in a range of fields. These include steel products such as steel sheets and thick plates, steel raw materials such as coking coal and iron ore, and non-ferrous raw materials and products such as copper and aluminium. The Machinery Group engages in sales, finance and logistics for machinery across many different sectors, in which it also invests. These fields range from large-scale plants for production of natural gas, petroleum, chemicals or steel, to marine, automotive and other transport equipment, as well as aerospace-related equipment, mining equipment, construction machinery, industrial equipment and elevating machines. The Chemicals Group trades chemical products
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.