MITIE Group PLC (MTO)
MITIE Group PLC was incorporated on July 16, 1936. The Company provides management services to the group. Its activities are focused on the provision of strategic outsourcing services. Its four operating segments are Facilities Management, Property Management, Energy Solutions and Healthcare. Facilities Management division delivers facilities consultancy, management and service delivery to its clients. Services include: security, business services, managed services, catering, client services, PFI, cleaning, landscaping and pest control. Property Management division offers an integrated property management service, including mechanical and electrical engineering, energy and more general facilities management services in addition to the traditional services such as maintenance, refurbishment, painting, roofing, interior fit-out, fire protection, plumbing and heating. Energy Solutions division provides the integration, management and maintenance of technical assets to meet the challenges of the low-carbon economy including: energy design, generation and certification, infrastructure projects, building services and mechanical and electrical engineering. Healthcare division provides high quality homecare in the UK, delivering various services to people who require help and support due to illness, disability or infirmity. The business cares for people via local authority, NHS and private pay agreements...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.