Mirada PLC (MIRA)
Mirada PLC is a company incorporated in the United Kingdom on August 4, 1998. It is an audiovisual interaction technology company providing both interactive products and software development services. The Company creates products for digital TV operators and broadcasters that enable consumers to interact with and access audiovisual digital content on television, companion devices and online including over-the-top services for the users of Internet-connected devices. It develops digital TV software projects for multiple TV operators and broadcasters; and provides solutions to countries including; Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Peru, UK, and United Arab Emirates. The Company's products are used by the operators and brands, including Disney International TV, Sky, and MTV Networks. The Company operates in two operating divisions including; Digital TV and Broadcast; and Mobile. The Company's products include; user interfaces for content navigation and consumption over Digital TV receivers, personal computers and companion devices. Its navigational software propositions includes; iris and navi...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.