Microgen PLC (MCGN)
Microgen PLC was founded in 1974. It provides IT services and solutions to develops, implements and supports business-critical software. The Company solves problems involving data-intensive processes, the automation of complex business processes, and application of new business logic to existing systems. Its operating segments are: Microgen Aptitude Systems Division (MASD) and Microgen Financial Systems Division (FSD). MASD's flagship products are Microgen Aptitude, a high-performance application platform used by medium and large enterprises to automate complex business processes, and Microgen Accounting Hub (MAH), which provides a single point of control for financial and accounting data. The Company's Financial Systems Division delivers a wide portfolio of back office processing software to the banking, wealth management and energy sectors. For trust administrators through to major fund and asset management organisations, Microgen provides solutions for front and back office administration, performance measurement/analytics and fund & product design. The Company's solutions includes: Trust Administration and Corporate Services, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Online Wealth Management, International Private Banking, and Payment Processing...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.