MHP SA (MHPC)
MHP SA is a producer of food products. The Company's business activities include poultry and related operation, grain growing, and other agricultural operations which include: meat processing, cultivation and selling fruit and producing beef and meat products ready for consumption. The Company is structured into three segments: Poultry and related operations, Grain growing operations, and other agricultural operations. Poultry segment produces and sells chicken and chicken products, sunflower oil, convenience food, mixed fodder and other products related to the poultry production process. Grain growing operations produces grain used as fodder for its own operations. Other Agricultural operations produces and sells sausages and cooked meat, as well as goose, foie gras, milk and other agricultural products...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.