Melrose Industries PLC (MRO)
Melrose Industries PLC is incorporated on 10 August 2012 in United Kingdom under the Companies Act 2006. The Company acquires manufacturing businesses and improves them. It improves the business of manufacturing companies by a mixture of investment and focused management that realizes the value crated and returns it to the shareholders.Its five reportable segments are Elster Gas, Elster Electricity, Elster Water, Energy and Lifting. The Elster Gas designs and manufactures gas measurement, processes heat control and gas safety control equipment, supply a customer base in more than 110 countries. The Elster Electricity segment provides smart metering solutions providers for residential, commercial, industrial, transmission and distribution markets. The Elster Water segment supplies water meters recognised with sales revenue derived from more than 90 countries. The Energy segment incorporates the Brush and Marelli business units, specialist suppliers of energy industrial products to the global market. The Lifting segment consists of the businesses of Bridon, Crosby and Acco, serving oil & gas production, mining, petrochemical, alternative energy and general construction markets...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.