Meggitt PLC (MGGT)
Meggitt PLC was incorporated on 11 April 1947. The Company is engaged in the design and manufacture of high performance components and sub-systems for aerospace, defense and other specialist markets, including energy, medical, industrial, test and automotive. The Group manages its businesses under the key segments of Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems, Meggitt Control Systems, Meggitt Polymers & Composites, Meggitt Sensing Systems and the Meggitt Equipment Group. Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems is a supplier of aircraft wheels, brakes and brake control systems. Meggitt Control Systems is a supplier of pneumatic, fluid control, thermal management and electro-mechanical equipment and sub-systems. Meggitt Polymers & Composites is a specialist in fuel containment, engineered aircraft sealing solutions and technical polymers, electro-thermal ice protection and complex composite structures and assemblies. Meggitt Sensing Systems is a provider of high-performance sensing and condition-monitoring solutions for high-value rotating machinery and other assets. The Meggitt Equipment Group division supplies aircraft fire protection and control systems, avionics, combat systems, live-fire and simulation training, heat transfer equipment for off-shore oil and gas, power generation, linear motion control, aircraft safety and security equipment and automotive and industrial control electronics. It offers its products primarily in UK, Europe and the United States of America...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.