Mattioli Woods PLC (MTW)
Mattioli Woods PLC is a company incorporated and domiciled in England and Wales on December 21, 1995. The Company is engaged in providing pension consultancy and administration, employee benefits and wealth management services. The Company operates in segment including; Direct pension consultancy and administration, Third party pension administration, Wealth management, Property management, and Employee benefits. The Direct pension consultancy and administration provides Self Invested Personal Pension and Small Self-Administered Pension Scheme arrangements. The Third party pension administration provides bespoke pension administration coupled with first-rate client service. The Wealth management and pension offering serves the higher end of the market including controlling directors and owner-managed businesses, professionals, executives and affluent retirees. The property investment and management business includes facilitated direct commercial property ownership for its clients. The Employee benefits offer its clients specialist consultancy on group pension arrangements, from the complexities of final salary schemes through to defined contribution schemes and wider employee benefits. The Company's objective is to grow business both organically and by acquisition, and to deliver, sustainable shareholder returns over the long term...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.