Matchtech Group PLC (MTEC)
Matchtech Group PLC a recruitment company was incorporated in the United Kingdom on April 29, 2002. The Company is engaged in the human capital resources business dealing with contract and permanent recruitment in the Private and Public Sectors. The Company provides recruiting services to the Engineering and Professional Services sectors in the United Kingdom and Germany. The Company offers its services through its five brands including Matchtech providing engineering recruitment to aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime sectors; Connectus a technology recruitment consultancy; Provanis provides consultancy support to Oracle Applications projects; Barclay Meade provides services in Finance & Accounting, HR, Marketing and e-Commerce, Procurement & Supply Chain and Sales across the Engineering, Technology, FMCG and Consumer sectors; and Alderwood providing services in permanent recruitment...
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.