Mail.ru Group Ltd (MAIL)
Mail.ru Group Ltd was registered on May 4, 2005 in the Territory of the British Virgin Islands. The Company together with its subsidiaries is engaged in offering online communication products and entertainment services for Russian speakers all over the world. The Company operates in the Internet segment, including portals, social networking and communications, e-payment solutions, online marketplaces, massively multiplayer online games (MMO games), social and mobile games; and has positions in the CIS states where they are present, including Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. The Company's operating segments include; Email & portal, Social networks, instant messaging, online games and Search & e-commerce. The Email & portal segment provides email service in the Russian speaking internet. As of December 2013, it had approximately 45.1 million monthly active users and 18.4 million daily active users in Russia. It only trail Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, QQ Mail and 163.com. Its email service is integrated with Company's other communications services including; Mail.Ru Agent, My World and several others. The Social networks segment operates two of Russia's online social networks - Odnoklassniki and My World. It enables users to find and communicate with friends, family and colleagues. Its products include; messaging services, status updates, photo- and user generated video-sharing. The users can play games together, send each other online gifts, recommend websites and keep track of events, such as birthdays. The instant messaging (IM) services segment is an integral part of its communication ecosystem. It operates two IM networks; Mail.Ru Agent, its original internally developed product, and ICQ, which it acquired from AOL in July 2010. The Company introduced video calls and stickers on Mail.Ru Agent and ICQ mobile apps and released mobile messaging app myMail under the my.com brand. The app features lightweight design; text, photo and video messages; voice and video calls; sti
About Company REFS
Company REFS (Really Essential Financial Statistics) is the UK's leading stock selection tool, with a wealth of investment facts and figures you won’t find together in any other single source. No other stock selection tool tells you so much about a UK quoted company’s prospects – on one, easy-to-read page.
Here’s what a Company REFS subscription brings you, all in one complete convenient source:
- The latest company information and fundamental data from the London Stock Exchange - updated daily
- Coverage of ALL 1700+ UK listed and domiciled stocks (excluding investment trusts) - including AIM
- Uniform presentation of data - for easy like-for-like comparison of companies
- Directors' share-dealing transactions over the last six months
- League tables that instantly compare a company’s performance within its index against the market overall
- Consensus broker forecasts and changes - based on data from over 300 contributing brokers
- Sector statistics comparing each company with all the others in its peer group
Only REFS market rankings and individual profiles give you the complete investment picture.
Company REFS is available in two formats:
- Online: With data and prices updated daily, you can easily sort and search for stocks that meet your investment criteria, as well as create personalised portfolios and watchlists.
- Hard copy: Available as a monthly or quarterly edition, the hard copy of Company REFS comes in a handy ring binder format, with one page of per company – so you can easily compare stocks side by side.